Can Irish Cheddia eat eggs, Ireland Cedar Dog Diet Taboo2021-09-30
Can Irish Cedar Dog eat eggs? For dogs, can I eat eggs without concern? Eggs are so good, I don’t know if the dog can eat? The following small series gives you the introduction.
Raw eggs contain more bacteria and microorganisms than cooked eggs
By heating, you can kill a number of bacteria and microorganisms that are harmful to the body. Although raw eggs are original, all natural, but it is possible to cause dog treasure vomiting, pulse and other digestive system problems. NS. I advise you to feed the dog, eggs, or carefully carefully. So, the dog must eat cooked eggs.
Irish Cherda is not suitable for food:
Dogs seeing their families in front of the table, they will eat, but they will want to eat, but for the health of it, in addition to the food, all foods should refuse the dog’s soul, the following food By it should be collected:
1. Just taken from the freezer, milk (easy to cause dysentery)
2. Seafood, squid, octopus, shellfish, shrimp, crab (not easy to digest)
3. Eggs and fish bones and hard, easy to stab the oral and digestive organs, can not feed (sometimes cause intestinal blood)
4. Dessert candied (will become the main cause of tooth decay and obesity)
5. Ginger, curry powder, pepper and other irritating spices, too stimulating the stomach
6. Salt high food.
7. Foods that are not easy to digest by mushrooms, fresh mills, may cause diarrhea or vomiting.
8. Onions contain toxicity of dissolved red blood, it is easy to cause poisonous symptoms such as hematuria or anemia.
9. Chocolate, may also produce toxic substances, causing urinary incontinence, spasm, and 疯.
10. Some dogs will cause diarrhea, and they can feed the dog to the dog.
11. Puppies don’t feed ham sausage, sausage, especially food containing preservatives, pigments and other foods.
12. Don’t give the dog to eat watermelon, other melon fruits are try not to eat, it is easy to cause diarrhea.