How to care for Black Russia, daily maintenance precautions2021-09-30
How to care for Black Russian Terrier? Most of the Black Stir is used as a military dog, but because the dog is relatively friendly, and can be more harmonious with family members, it is a more ideal home companion dog.
Daily Maintenance Precautions:
1. Do not leave a narrow gap between the furniture in the room, which will make the head of the Black Russian stalk in it, causing the body’s harm.
2. Wires should be placed in a place where the Black Russian surgery is not found. When the owner goes out, the power should be turned off to prevent the black Russian infarction and electric shock.
3. It is appropriate to place it properly, so as not to be placed properly, so as not to fall by black Russian stalks or underwound black Russian narrow.
4. All drugs. All insecticides and washing products should be placed properly. After use, the cap should be covered, preventing the black Russian infarction.
5. Do not spray insecticides or splines in the darkness of the black Russian stalk or in place.
6. The cigarette butts contain nicotine. If the black Rothing stalk is inadvertently swallowed or licking to the ahead, it will cause nicotine poisoning, so don’t put the cigarette or ashtray in the black Russian tetan.
7. Some plants planted in the home may be toxic, and therefore, indoor flowers should be placed in a place where the black Russian tendon is inseparable, and the toxic plants in the courtyard should also be effectively isolated.
8. Pressure containers such as sprays. Anti-flavored and hair containers should be placed in the black Russian kernel, because these containers will cause explosions once they are bitten.
9. Please keep the needle and sewing needles, please keep it in a safe place, as these items will cause fatal consequences of the black Russian infarction.
10. Toys for black Russian stalks must remove hard objects such as plastic or glass making, if it is a rubber toy with a whistle, then the whistle on the toy must be secure, and it is not swallowed by the black Russian.
11. After you have a safe environment for the Black Russian stalk, the whole family can welcome the arrival of this new member, and fully enjoy the excitement and happiness of the whole family when you have arrived at the black Russian stalk!