Irish Termit What, Irish Red Stalk Feeding Point2021-09-30
What Irish Terrier Hello? Irish Terrier on dietary requirements are very high, so if there are shovel ready feces official Irish Terrier breeding, in terms of feeding must pay attention, do not feed’re wrong!
Irish Terrier can not eat raw meat, raw easily parasitic diseases, it is best not to eat seafood, easily lead to indigestion, do not eat food containing irritant such as: pepper, garlic, ginger, pepper and so easy to cause olfactory sensitivity Irish Terrier even cause inflammation. Onions can not eat, easy to be poisoned, resulting in hemolytic anemia. Chicken fish bones do not give him to eat, easy to scratch the throat and stomach.
1. Just like people, Irish Terrier will change with age, changes in the demand for food. In its rapid development of puppies, older dogs of calories consumed and mature adult dogs of reduced physical activity are very different.
2. Irish Terrier feeding must be carried out in a fixed time, fixed location is also best, feeding amount should be fixed to avoid eat or overeat.
3. Feeding Irish Terrier dog proper food, Irish terrier dogs for healthy growth is a very important thing.
5. fed daily food, have an impact on the color of his fur thick and dense, health status and other great.
6. improper food can affect the development and growth of the Irish Terrier, and often can not be remedied late. In puppies start time, it is necessary to feed nutritious balanced food, dry dog food is better. Dry dog food is generally required to have a neat dog nutrition, including protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals.