How to train the poodle stand, the Poodle stands training skills2021-09-30
How is the Poodle stand? I believe everyone also wants to stand up with feet to obey the feet. Then the following small series is to share the Poodle Started training skills.
Poodle stands training skills:
1. When training, first make the poodle to sit down, then gently let the traction belt, send out the passwords and gestures of the “station” (the right arm extended in the direction of the dog, hand up)
2. After the poodle stands, give rewards. Subsequently, the owner must gradually leave the dog’s side, so that the dog is extended.
3. Based on this, gradually develop the ability to stand up to stand up to handle, and can continue for a certain period of time.
4, if the poodle dog does not participate in the training, you can let the dog sit down, then put the food before the poodle of the tissue.
5. Subsequently, slowly moving food, let the Poodle can’t see it, guide the dog to stand up. Then the dog owner issued a “station” password and gesture (the right arm extends out in the direction of the dog, the palm is up), when the dog stands, give rewards.
6. Once the poodle dog stands up, the dog is the food in the hand as a reward. Then add passwords and gestures, and slowly familiarize this training.
1. “Standing” This action, the time is too long, it is easy to cause the lumbar injury of the Poodle Puppy, so don’t let the dog don’t have time or continue to work too long.
2, if the dog can’t be able to instinctively, how can I teach it? You can control it through the dog chain, but it is not too big, don’t take the dog, not too small, let it can’t Keep the standing posture and fall. The grasp of time and strength is very important.
3, if the dog training is not too obedient, you can try to eat well, such as beef, what is the meat, and tell it to stand up, talk to the dog, and slowly extend the active time.
In general, using the methods described above, these plus the efforts to make the dogs when you pull the pull-up ring, you can make the dog stand firmly upright.